Thread: Just wanna say Thank Yall....

Hybrid View

Just wanna say Thank Yall....

...lets see if I remeber typing this but Im tipsy so fuck it. Just wanna say thank you to those who ahve rode with us from the get go. I know we dont have the mopst active users but we are probably the ONLY site where the "admins" are actually real people. What I mean by that is that you get a lot of sites where the admins wont even acknowledge their users. Mathias aka Ghost is more in the spot light then myself but this nicca sell houses all day so he has plenty of free time. Me, I work as a psych tech with bad ass teen kids so Im busy breaking up fights and doing counseling and shit.

Just know at the end of the day we appreciate yall and although some may think we getting rich off this site, just know we coming out our own pockets just to keep the site alive. With that being said, we need yall to be the voice of the site. We live and die by word of mouth so if we gonna stay alive we gotta get more people to teh site. Either that or we need more users to upload and share their links on uploadhunt.com. Times done changed and not sure if we will be around much longer without yall ridin with us.

Well said except the part about me having free time lol.... but we need more traffic to albumhunt.com and uploadhunt.com so please share the sites and lets get more active.