Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: hey hey hey....

Hybrid View

hey hey hey....

i would have went to the introduction thread first...but WHY would i do that when im already a legend on HERE from the past...just ask,KACE,DJDELITE,SPAZZ,CAROL(AKA DREAMZ) VEX,PABLO,MATHIAS,BG(BABY GIRL)...ETC,ETC,ETC. who will be the first one to figure out who i am...i bet kace does...HI KACE

88 huh .....

Hi and welcome old timer.....

I am guessing the guy who used to play football and post images of so many girls and their Bootys......can't remember his name or Mos Def otherwise I am not sure.....

Now I am thinking the other guy his name used to start with an F such a bed memory he used to be a mod.....

Well Ms Diva you didn't see that Pablo actually talked to the real #88 Saunders and he was like what the fuck is rabid-vibes or albumhunt. LOL we had like a 600 comment thread about it. It turned out to be some other college kid that might of known the real Saunders. To this day we still don't know the whole true story. Funny shit was that it made most of us gamecock fans LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by ghost View Post
    Well Ms Diva you didn't see that Pablo actually talked to the real #88 Saunders and he was like what the fuck is rabid-vibes or albumhunt. LOL we had like a 600 comment thread about it. It turned out to be some other college kid that might of known the real Saunders. To this day we still don't know the whole true story. Funny shit was that it made most of us gamecock fans LOL...
    Yeah I remember that thread didn't reply to it but read some of it.....didn't speak to him much so don't really know whether he was for real or not oh we'll nevermind...

So back to the thread who is this person.....

well ms diva you didn't see that pablo actually talked to the real #88 saunders and he was like what the fuck is rabid-vibes or albumhunt. Lol we had like a 600 comment thread about it. It turned out to be some other college kid that might of known the real saunders. To this day we still don't know the whole true story. Funny shit was that it made most of us gamecock fans lol...

there was no true story...violations to the ncaa and usc...would brought about sanctions on me and the university...hence me leaving..until i was done with school. Not football... school,as i was still a student on campus...

I thought I posted on this one here but I guess I didn't ... I actually talked to the real wesley saunders online on facebook too and he didn't know "SIN" or had ever heard of our forums or websites. He also had several of his own candids with a girl who looked nothing like "sin"s girl. He was actually kind of rude about it ... I also had "SIN's" phone number and talked to him on the phone and on AIM a few times when I was trying to get some gamecock gear for Al... so the real issue to me is ... whatever the hell was going on why not be real about it? makes no sense...

Not 100% sure need another clue

Could it be mos def or the guy who's name used to begin with a K or there was the other guy who took his wife to see Michael buble he was a mod to.....can't remember the names it feels like a life time ago.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast