Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RDMR
  • 1 Post By DatNiccaDizz
  • 1 Post By RDMR

Thread: The End Of Days: Do You Believe?

Hybrid View

The End Of Days: Do You Believe?

I'm no bible thumper and I couldn't quote it if my life depended on it. But I know there are people who believe heavily that this world will come to an end sooner than we know it. I never believed in the whole end of days theory or armageddon or any of that stuff before. But what made me question it was the tsunami in Thailand a few years back (2004 I think). I've been in some hairy situations in my lifetime but I've never seen or heard of damn near an entire country being swallowed up & washed away. Between that, the earthquake in Haiti, the mass shootings everywhere & the tsunami in Japan, I couldn't help but wonder if the people I used to give the to are really seeing something the rest of us aren't trying to hear.
    So my question for everyone here (without getting disrespectful 'cause everyone doesn't worship or believe in the same things) is do you believe in the end of days? Do you think it's gonna happen 'cause of a higher power/being or 'cause we're the ones bringing it on?
    SpAzZ likes this.

Im no bible reader myself but I have always wanted to read Revelations (I think thats it). But to answer the question, I'll just say this. I dont think no human(s) will ever be the cause of the world "ending" but we will one day be the reason behind this planet being inhabitable. But from I have heard others say, a lot of the natural disasters were all in some form in the bible which ones a sign of Jesus returning. Again, Im not hella religious or know the ins and outs of thee bible but we are very close to complete hell on earth.
    SpAzZ likes this.

Appreciate that, mane.
    I just can't understand tho how all these natural disasters seem to happen in places where people are barely getting by. Places where people are not living like Bernie Madoff yet losing what little they have.
    SpAzZ likes this.