Thread: Uploadhunt Got Worse I Thought I Could Not Get Any Worse But It Did

Angry Uploadhunt Got Worse I Thought They Could Not Get Any Worse But They Did

Uploadhunt sucks they just got worse I did not think they could get any worse but they did. Now 3gb download limit in 7 week fuck that for registered users they is so ghey. Plz repup every signal link in that rap hiphop mega thread to

Megaup.me
    Shareprofi.com
    Fileshare4u.com
    Kingfiles.net
    Bitupload.com
    Myvdrive.com
    X7files.com
    Afilez.com
    Tusfiles.com
    Uptobox.com
    Zippyshare.com
    Mega.co.nz

I think there should be a new rule now only file hosts that are allow should give registered users a min of 200k download speed and 3gb daily download limit none of the long waiting time shit to download stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hey who you think has to pay for all the bandwidth for your leeching ass to get free shit? Help out a little bit and maybe we can work out a deal. 10 bucks for a month is a really good deal for everything that is on there.

I already have a premium account with Read-Debrid do not need another premium account. Getting premium from Uploadhunt for a week because of one user he is the only user I have seen using this lame file host not worth it

Realdebrid just allows you to download as a premium member from websites that you dont actually pay for as a premium member. Its a great website but for small sites like Uploadhunt wouldnt be supported by realdebrid. Only way you can get great speeds and reliable service from Uploadhunt is to buy a month membership. Uploadhunt is new so of course all the other spots have a bit more stuff but that will change. I notice you have an issue with any site that realdebrid doesnt support.

Quote Originally Posted by DatNiccaDizz View Post
    Realdebrid just allows you to download as a premium member from websites that you dont actually pay for as a premium member. Its a great website but for small sites like Uploadhunt wouldnt be supported by realdebrid. Only way you can get great speeds and reliable service from Uploadhunt is to buy a month membership. Uploadhunt is new so of course all the other spots have a bit more stuff but that will change. I notice you have an issue with any site that realdebrid doesnt support.
    I just hate file host that give less than 200k download speed and 5gb a day download to registered users

I feel you but at the end of the day, its privately owned and them shits aint cheap to host. Especially when you dont have a grip of loot backing the site like a Rapidshare, mega, etc. There is a lot of classic on there to grab. That lil $10 a month is nothing compared to ur archive you can build.