Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The new xbox one...

The new xbox one...

New xbox was revealed today. As I thought the main point of discussion was taking over your living room. It showed almost instant change from tv,games, to movies. New kinect camera that does 1080p video and 2gb of data a second. Also showed new partnership with NFL that also allows integrated fantasy football while watching the game. Really didn't announce any games I think they are waiting for E3 for that. The xbox itself is HUGE looks like a home theater receiver which actually works out well in my living room. I like that its black and of course in the future they will release other looks to it. No price was announced or release date. I think they will stick to a Nov release. Yes it has BLU-RAY no they didn't say if it could play used games or if it had to stay connected at all times.

So what do you think?

500 servers powers the original XBOX. 15,000 power the current XBOX Live service. 300,000 will power the XBOX One.
    10 times more animation depth and detail for gameplay.
    New XBOX and NFL partnership, will bring exclusive content and fantasy football integration.
    Call of Duty: Ghosts will feature dynamic maps and character customization. Remains 60fps.
    The XBOX One will be very Smart Glass and Kinect oriented.
    No pricing announced. No confirmation as to whether the console will be always on or not.

Delivery and SpAzZ like this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It says 8gb of system memory I hope that means more video memory as well.

1. i hope EA gives up the NFL license
    2. IDK man I'm going to wait on Sony.

I'm be honest and say it I will own both consoles. I have always owned both and will again. I just hope they won't be more than $400 each.

umm not looking too good for XBOX if i get one im modding that shit, and iv'e been with xbox from the start, wondering what PS4 has in store

it looks like a VHS, i guess they wanted a calm look with it having a punch, it can stack better in your living room i guess

LOL:

This breaks it all down in one gif:

i hope they can make a turn around before they drop this... im not getting my hopes up, we will see at E3
    Last edited by SpAzZ; 05-24-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Menace718
    Overall disappointed, I never bought a PS3 but I may look into getting a PS4. I really like my 360 and I would have a real difficult time readjusting back to Sony but I feel like there is nothing for me to look forward to on this new Xbox console.
    pretty much what this guy said

I hear everyone talking about the must install and authorize the disk before play. This has not been confirmed yet I hope its not true but we will see. I think we should all hold judgement until E3 to see what games each one will have.
    SpAzZ likes this.

yeah rumors are going crazy

that gif is fucking funny

I got a chance to talk to Steve Ballmer today and he said that you won't have to pay a fee to play used games on the Xbox One. He also told me that my Xbox One is almost ready to be sent to me. I just have a few more things to do with the music player that will be on the device though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-23-2013, 08:04 AM